We’re hitting the road again this summer! Headed to five locations across the country where local partners will host our week-long Traveling Workshop. Rob Rosenthal will be the lead instructor for the workshops, along with a teaching assistant at each location. These workshops are geared toward beginners.
More information, including links to applications, available here:
Interlochen, Michigan: May 31 – June 6, 2018 [Note: The application deadline for Interlochen only is March 15th]
Allston, Massachusetts: June 10 – June 16, 2018
Marfa, Texas: July 29 – August 4, 2018
Big Sky, Montana: August 26 – September 1, 2018
Catalina Island, California: September 5 – September 11, 2018
Please note that Workshop details and cost differ depending on location and whether or not housing is included.
Those who wish to apply to more than one Workshop are welcome to do so. Be sure to complete separate applications for each Workshop and note the $15 processing fee for each one.
Important Application Dates For Summer 2018 Traveling Workshops
- Applications open February 13, 2018
- Applications due March 23, 2018 (11:59 p.m. EST)*note: Interlochen applications are due March 15th
- Applicants notified of selection decisions April 2, 2018 *note: Interlochen students will be notified in early April
- Enrollment confirmation April 9, 2018
- Tuition/housing costs due in full April 20, 2018
Contact us with your workshop questions: info [at] transom [dot] org.