Help Support Transom.org
We ask our users to pitch in and support us at Transom. We run the site on a minimal budget and a lot of love—staff donates much of our time—but we have some hard costs and need to meet them. If Jeff Towne has helped you with your gear; if one of our guests has inspired you; if our essayists, shows, workshops, or features were valuable—let us know. Transom has been cranking along for 12 years now, but we only began asking for donations two years ago and we’ve used your gifts to give right back—supporting producers in making new work. We want to keep doing that. We want to keep carrying a banner for the mission of public broadcasting and giving away the best tools and advice to achieve that mission. Plus, we have thank-you gifts.
You can make a tax-deductible contribution to our non-profit organization (Atlantic Public Media, Inc.) in any amount. We’ll send you an acknowledgment for your tax records. You may not even want a thank you gift, but if you do…
- For gifts of $75, we’d like to send you our poster (see below) featuring a photograph from our friend, Nubar Alexanian or a Life Stories CD set.
- For gifts of $100, you’ll get a Transom.org / Atlantic Public Media T-Shirt with our cod fish on the back.
- For gifts of $300, we’ll send a t-shirt and a nice hoodie sweatshirt.
- For gifts of $500, t-shirt, sweatshirt, and a Life Stories CD set.
- For gifts of $1000, we’ll send you everything we have, with our enduring gratitude.
- For giant gifts, let’s talk: 508-548-5527
- If you’d rather not get a thank you gift, but just support Transom, that’s great, of course. Just let us know.
To contribute online via Paypal, please click below:
Save your profile and donate to thousands of charities and non-profits from one location. This site offers monthly recurring payments, dedicated donations, personal registries, and instant email tax receipts.
To contribute via mail, please send a check or money order to:
Atlantic Public Media
3 Water Street
P.O. Box 445
Woods Hole, MA 02543
Thank you for your help, friends!
*Thanks to Shutterstock.com for the kitten images on the homepage.