We’re hitting the road again this summer! Headed to five locations across the country where local partners will host our week-long Traveling Workshop. Rob Rosenthal will be the lead instructor for the workshops, along with a teaching assistant at each location. These workshops are geared toward beginners.
More information, including links to applications, available here:
Interlochen, Michigan: June 4 – June 10, 2017
Catalina Island, California: June 18 – June 24, 2017
Athens, Georgia: July 30 – August 5, 2017
Allston, Massachusetts: August 7 – August 13, 2017
Big Sky, Montana: August 27 – September 2, 2017
Please note that Workshop details and cost differ depending on location and whether or not housing is included.
Those who wish to apply to more than one Workshop are welcome to do so. Be sure to complete separate applications for each Workshop and note the $15 processing fee for each one.
Important Application Dates For Summer 2017 Traveling Workshops
- Applications open February 14, 2017
- Applications due March 24, 2017 (11:59 p.m. EST)*note: Interlochen applications are due March 15th
- Applicants notified of selection decisions April 3, 2017 *note: Interlochen students will be notified in early April
- Enrollment confirmation April 10, 2017
- Tuition/housing costs due in full April 21, 2017
Contact us with your workshop questions: info [at] transom [dot] org.