We’re hitting the road this summer! Headed to five locations across the country where local partners will host our week-long Traveling Workshop. Rob Rosenthal will be the lead instructor for the workshops, along with a teaching assistant at each location. These workshops are geared toward beginners.
More information, including links to applications, available here:
Interlochen, Michigan: June 5 – June 11, 2016 Applications for this Workshop have closed.
Catalina Island, California: June 19 – June 25, 2016
Columbia, Missouri: July 24 – July 30, 2016
Athens, Georgia: August 1 – August 7, 2016
Big Sky, Montana: August 21 – August 27th, 2016
Please note that the details and cost for each Workshop is different depending on location and whether or not housing is included.
Important Application Dates For Summer 2016 Traveling Workshops
- Applications open February 16, 2016
- Applications due March 25, 2016 (11:59 p.m. EST)*note: Interlochen applications are due March 15th
- Applicants notified of selection decisions April 1, 2016 *note: Interlochen students will be notified in early April
- Enrollment confirmation April 8, 2016
- Tuition/housing costs due in full April 22, 2016
Contact us with your workshop questions: info [at] transom [dot] org.